Overview of the changes:¶
- Pisound App can now be used to switch pedalboards
touchosc2midiintegrated by default - connect to MODEP WiFi hotspot and use 172.24.1.1 IP as the destination in TouchOSC compatible software.
- Realtime kernel
- OS and MOD DUO updated to latest version available
- Latest Raspbian Lite packages as of 2018.08.31
- mod-ui updated from 2017.03.28 to 2018.05.29 (changelog)
- mod-host updated from 2017.04.11 to 2017.09.05 (changelog)
touchosc2midiintegrated and enabled by default
- Pisound hotspot name renamed to MODEP
- Realtime Linux kernel integrated, v4.14.59-rt37
- Added MODEP scripts for Pisound App
- System log rotation made more frequent to avoid running out of disk space when running for long periods of time without rebooting
- Use performance CPU scaling governor by default
- Support Raspberry Pi 3B+ out of the box.
- --period argument for Jack changed to -p 128 from -p 256.
- Based on latest Raspbian Stretch Lite OS
- 294 plugins (was 144 before)
- mDNS enabled by default
- Initial MODEP version released
Have any questions or suggestions? Let us know!