Pisound Acrylic Case¶
A simple but really sturdy and beautiful case for your Pisound and Raspberry Pi. The enclosure is cut from semi-transparent 3mm thick acrylic sheet. Round engravings indicate the Output ports and the Volume potentiometer.
The Pisound Acrylic Case consists of 3 cutout sheets of the enclosure sides and a plastic bag containing 4 short spacers, 4 longer ones and a button cap. The case comes with 2 variations of the side with all of the connectors - one for use with Raspberry Pi version 4, the other is for the rest of the models. Make sure to use the correct one for your Raspberry Pi.
- Peel off the protective film from both sides of all of the acrylic parts.
- Screw the 25mm Pisound standoffs (J) to the shortest standoffs (N) leaving your Pi (L) sandwiched in between.
- Mount the Pisound board (H) on top of the Pi (L) and fix it with the 8mm standoffs. (E)
- Mount the jack side of the case (I)1 and screw the jack socket nuts (K). The jack socket washers should be on the outer side of the case.
- Attach the bottom side of the case (O) and fix it with the Pisound 6mm screws. (P)
- Slide the MIDI ports side (D), USB ports side (M)2 and the headers side (G) into the bottom part of the enclosure. Engravings should be facing the internal side.
- Place the top side of the case (C) on top of the construction leaving the button cap (F) in between.
- Screw the remaining 4 screws (B) and push the knobs (A) on.
- Done! Thank you!
Have any questions or suggestions? Let us know!